In an industry full of affiliates and out-bound business, it is difficult to determine if an affiliate runs a compliant operation. Limo & Bus Compliance’s SAFE Certification helps fill that void.
Our SAFE Certification can not be purchased, it must be earned, through a thorough inspection of a company’s policies, procedures, and safety history.
SAFE Certified Companies
- Pass an annual SAFE Certification Audit
- Maintain compliance with federal DOT regulations
- Maintain insurance of $1,500,000 on vehicles 15-Passengers or less and $5,000,000 on vehicles over 15-Passengers
- Require random drug and alcohol screening of all chauffeurs
- Conduct annual driving records checks on all chauffeurs
- Maintain current licensing for their locations
- Utilize approved vehicle maintenance programs
No longer must an affiliate manager rely on an insurance accord and the claims of a company manager to know how a potential affiliate operates. Every new affiliate carries risk, but help minimize it by only using SAFE Certified companies in your network.
How It Works
- A company fills out an application to become SAFE Certified
- Required documents are sent to Limo & Bus Compliance for inspection
- Including Driver Qualification, Motor Vehicle Records, Hours of Service, Drug and Alcohol Testing, Vehicle Insurance Schedule, etc.
- Company management is interviewed about current policies and procedures
- Limo & Bus Compliance verifies current city/state/federal licensing and DOT Safety rating
- Limo & Bus Compliance provides a PASS/FAIL rating and recommended areas for improvement
- If a rating of FAIL is presented, the company has 60 days to make the needed corrections
- If a rating of PASS is presented, the company receives authorization to use the Limo & Bus Compliance SAFE Certified Seal for a period of one year
- Companies who PASS will be listed in the SAFE Certification area of dotbuscompliance.com
- Applications may only be submitted once per year, with annual renewals
Why You Should Be SAFE Certified
- Affiliates prefer to send work to SAFE Certified companies
- Include your SAFE Certification in RFP’s and client bids
- Your insurance company may offer you preferred rates
- Get the peace of mind of knowing that you are operating legally
- Gain exclusive access to industry best-practices
In order to review an adequate sample of documentation, pricing is based upon current fleet size.
- 1-10 Vehicles $400
- 11-20 Vehicles $700
- 21-50 Vehicles $1,500
- 51+ Vehicles $2,000